SL Cellars is a converted old country schoolhouse right off Sonoma Highway. A laid back place that hosts live music performances on weekends, SL Cellars is ideal for group picnics and outdoor events.
Sparkling Wine, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
Not good for:
- People seeking production tours.
- People seeking impressive architecture or massive landscaped gardens. SL is a cute, simple old country schoolhouse that has preserved its historic appeal.
- Not a place to take in picture-esque views.
Particularly good if you are seeking:
- Good chardonnay, pinot noir, or champagne.
- A Kid friendly winery (note the toy train in the tasting room and the large grass lawn in the back for the kids to strecth their legs).
- A good place for small or large group picnics.
- A good place for outdoor events such as a wedding.
- They host live music on weekends.