Rochioli wines are some of the finest and most sought after wines in all of California. If you love wine, this is a must visit.
As for the rest of the experience, Rochioli isn't a winery you visit to take in lush gardens and amazing architecture. The grounds are nice and well kept but not a must see. They do have a gorgeous view, particularly in Autumn, of the vineyards off their tasting room patio which may be ideal for small group picnics.
- Hosting an event such as a wedding or corporate gathering.
- Large groups of ten or more or busses should call ahead.
- Facility tours are not offered.
- Large group picnics may not work well given their limited space. Best to call ahead.
- Great Pinot Noir.
- A gorgeous and relaxing view while you taste some great wine.
- Art lovers will appreciate the local art that adorns the walls of the tasting room.
- A good place for small group picnics.