Kunde Estate Winery conveys an eco-friendly vibe almost immediately. It is ideal for the nature loving wine enthusiast as they host nature hikes and really emphasize their committment to embracing and preserving the environment. A good place for the wine curious to ask questions and learn about wine as Kunde has an overt committment to sharing the knowledge and understanding of their winemaking process.
Sauvignon Blanc, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon
Not good for:
- While Kunde is a comfortable and attractive winery, it isn't a place to go if you are seeking amazing architecture or impressive landscaping.
- Blanket picnics. There is not a lot of shade at Kunde nor is there a ton of space for a private, romantic blanket picnic.
Particularly good if you are seeking:
- Good Sauvignon Blanc, Zinfandel, or Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Cave tours.
- Nature lovers looking for a place to hike or explore. Guided hikes are held frequently (contact Kunde for schedules).
- Event hosting. Kunde is equipped to host weddings, corporate events, or large group picnics.
- A place to take a large group (such as a bus or big winery hopping group). Kunde is both staffed and large enough to handle a surge of many people at once.