The vibe at Imagery is one of wine, art, and nature. Imagery is a biodynamic winery so a huge emphasis is placed on preserving and embracing nature. Nature lovers will love walking the grounds to discover and encounter the bio-diversity. The tasting room is as much art gallery as it is wine bar as dozens and dozens of paintings adorn the walls. Imagery is known for its unique artist-commissioned wine labels so it is a must visit for label collectors. As for the wine, Imagery is a biodynamic farm with an emphasis on rare grapes and diversity in their wine offerings. A great place for oenephiles seeking to taste something new or unique.
Shares an access road with Arrowood Vineyards so a stop here on your wine trail is convenient for people looking to do more tasting and less driving.
- People seeking guided tours.
- Large group events such as a wedding reception.
- Wines made from rare or unique grapes.
- A place to take in nature. Imagery embraces bio-diversity so this is a great place to catch a glimpse of wildlife.
- Cool and interesting art.
- Cool wine labels. Imagery wine labels are artist commissioned.
- Blanket picnics. Lots of room to wander off for a quiet picnic.
- Small group events. This is a good place for a family reunion, a rehearsal dinner, or a small corporate function. Picnic tables, a patio, a large open lawn, bocce ball and horse shoe pits exist.
- Art related event hosting.