The Teldeschi family has been growing grapes in Dry Creek Valley since 1946. This is one of those wineries that is perfect for people who just really want to taste and learn about wine. Case in point: At F. Teldeschi, the winemaker and the assistant winemaker both work in the tasting room. They produce maximum extracted, estate grown and produced red wines that are handcrafted in small lots. Tasting room is open 12-5 daily.
- Event Hosting.
- Large groups (10-12 people max works well at any given time).
- People wanting guided tours of the facility.
- People seeking wine and food pairings.
- Great, hand crafted Zinfandel, Petite Syrah, Blends.
- A personal tasting experience. The winemakers work in the tasting room.
- A picturesque view of Dry Creek to enjoy while you taste.