For anyone who’s visited the famed cathedrals and castles of Europe, the experience at Del Dotto will be familiar – a saturation of the senses. Located on Hwy 29, this newly erected “cathedral” to wine exudes a no-expense-was-spared aura of artistry. From the giant amphorae that bookend the entrance gate, to the carved fountain that guards the door, and the Venetian-marble-and-onyx-windowed interior, craftsmanship and passion spill out of every crevice of this place. The crown jewel is the cave, which boasts salvaged Italian ceiling and cobblestone floors, and a pictorial ode to the history of winemaking on its walls.
- Events (they do only a limited number of private events)
- Photographers (no photos allowed inside)
- Art and architecture buffs
- Italian and/or wine history buffs
- Fans of Venetian Marble
- Cave Tours (by appt only)