The vibe at Arrowood is informal but educational. An ideal place for the wine curious who want to learn about wine in an unpretentious environment. The staff is very education focused. Arrowood is a cute country farm house with a nice view of the vineyards.
Shares an access road with Imagery Estate Vineyards so a stop here on your wine trail is convenient for people looking to do more tasting and less driving.
- Really large groups (particularly without an appointment)
- People seeking a public guided tour.
- People seeking a place for a blanket picnic.
- Large group events like a big wedding reception.
- Good Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Syrah.
- A kid-friendly tasting room. They even have a toy chest to occupy the little ones.
- A place for a small group picnic.
- A place for a small group private tasting or private tour. Both require appointments.