Set in the rolling hills of the Russian River area, Arista Winery is one of the best wineries for small group picnics, particularly if you are planning a tasting trip in Southwest Healdsburg. Arista has beautiful gardens with fountains and small waterfalls. They have patio picnic tables as well as tables spread out in different areas of the garden. This is a good place to plan your lunch or snack stop mid-day trip.
Pinot Noir and Gewurztraminer
Not good for:
- Event hosting such as wedding receptions or corporate gatherings.
- People looking for winery tours.
- Large groups of 10 or more or busses should call ahead as the tasting room is small.
Particularly good if you are seeking:
- Good Pinot Noir or Gewurtstraminer.
- A GREAT place for small group picnics. They have numerous picnic tables strewn throughout their beautiful gardens.
- Picnic boxes. Arista sells picnic boxes filled with cheese, crackers, dried fruit and spreads that are -while not a meal- a good accompaniment for your wine picnic.
- A dog friendly winery.
- A kid friendly winery.